Monday, January 18, 2010
Hi Guys! Lately I have been looking out for the perfect broadband companion. I don't want to go for Globe or Smart because of the reliability issues, so I am keeping an eye for Bayan and Sun Cellular.

I will not be biased because I am a Bayan employee, besides there is no reason for me to be so since there are still a lot of room for Bayan to gain momentum in the mobile business.

I am using Sun Wireless Broadband right now. It is decent, I've been getting 300-600 Kbps average and it is pretty good. Besides being free, Sun Cellular's speed can be attributed to it's conservative subscriber base. But I need to look for better options. The Sun Wireless BB I am using right now is free for only '4' months.

I came across Bayan Wireless BB via EVDO technology. Take note that Bayan is running also on CDMA-EVDO Technology. I have a demo from them a couple of hours ago and it is just ok. Perhaps, maybe it is because I am located in a safari inside QC that's why my EVDO CPE is not picking-up the appropriate signal, but nevertheless it was a satisfactory surf.

I will get an employee discount from this so I daresay 'why not try it?'.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments