Tuesday, January 19, 2010
How sweet! And I know it is a late reaction already, but I just learned that Bayan Telecommunications and BBDO-Guerrero/Proximity won at Araw Awards.

Great! Weird, but I used to dream that I am working at an elite advertising agency and I am a top-caliber AM or CD. But I cannot complain, I got an AM job, but with a telco :)

At least now I can boast that my employer has a TV Ad and it is a winner.


Lola Techie acclaimed at Araw Awards

Accepting the trophy for Best in Medium on Digital for the Lola Techie campaign during the recent Araw Awards were (from left): John Rojo, Bayan Telecommunications Vice President for Corporate Brand and Communications; BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Group Account Manager Ombet Traspe; Jojo De Jesus, Bayan Telecommunications Vice President for Marketing; Tin Sanchez, BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Head of Copy; Eric Oandasan, BBDO Guerrero / Proximity Account Manager; and Brandie Tan, BBDO Guerrero/Proximity Head of Art.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments