Sunday, January 17, 2010
2009 has been a new year of social media. And in the year of fast status message, blogging has been set aside and Twitter and Facebook ate the internet arena.

But 2010 is gonna be another year of breakthrough. For sure FB and Twitter will stay, but we can see the rise of Microblogging and the battle of Search Engines. Now that browsers are becoming more open to third-party developers, we can definitely see more choices to make our internet experience more dynamic.

I almost forgot about my blog, but nevertheless, I am going to revive it and will share new things again with you.

I love to share my ideas and I am very much interested with new things that can have minimal or great impact to our lives.

Truly, we are living in a Cybernation, and technology is following us. It customizes itself according to our ultimate desires and expectations, and I will be there.

Wipee. Follow me on Twitter: artslave

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments